Reckitt Benckiser (Australia) Pty Ltd Win 1 of 5 Bosch Dishwashers Promotion ("Promotion")
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and Prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Submission of an entry is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who reside in Western Australia or are temporarily visiting Western Australia (Eligible Entrants).
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
How to Enter
4. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visit the Promoter's stand (Dishwashing Experts stand) at the Perth HIA Home Show between 09:00 AEST 27 February 2015 and 5pm 5 March 2015, complete all details requested on the official entry form located at the stand and hand the completed entry form to a representative of the Promoter at the stand.
5. The first five (5) eligible entries drawn will each win one (1) new Bosch dishwasher model no. SMS40M18AU valued at $1249 RRP. The Promoter may draw five additional reserve entries and record them in the order drawn in case an original drawn winner is ineligible.
6. Total Prize pool value is $6,245.00 RRP.
7. Promotion commences 09:00 AEST on 27 Feb 2015. Entries close and must be received by 5pm 3 March 2015 (“Promotional Period”).
8. The draw will take place at the Promoter's premises located at 44 Wharf Road, West Ryde, NSW on 20 March 2015 at 2pm. Winners will be notified by telephone. The first 5 eligible entries drawn will win. Winners details will be published on dishwashingexpert.com.au
9. Prize includes delivery to the address as nominated by the winner. Delivery will only be made to addresses in Australia. Prize does NOT include installation.
10. If the Prize is not claimed or an entry is deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible, an unclaimed Prize draw will take place at the Promoter's premises located at 44 Wharf Road, West Ryde on 23 Sept 2014 at 2pm subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The same notification, publication and delivery method will apply as specified in the preceding clause for the original prize draw.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and address) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
13. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
14. Only one entry permitted per person.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Subject to the unclaimed Prize draw clause, if for any reason whatsoever a Prize winner does not take a Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited by the Prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
18. If a Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative Prize to the equal or greater value and/or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority and to agreement in writing from the Prize winner that their Prize may be substituted.
19. If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or to cancel or withdraw the Promotion after first having obtained written approval to do so from the Gaming and Wagering Commission.
20. Unless expressly stated within these conditions of entry regarding all Prizes, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
21. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
22. Promoter will deliver the Prizes to each winner at the address provided by them in accordance with clause 4, within one month of the winners being decided, unless after making all reasonable efforts Promoter cannot contact any of the winners.
23. Nothing in these conditions of entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these conditions of entry would contravene any statute or cause any part of these conditions of entry to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these conditions of entry all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (f) any tax liability incurred by a successful claimant or entrant and/or (g) a Prize or use of a Prize.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media including Facebook for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. The Promoter is Reckitt Benckiser (Australia) Pty Ltd of 44 Wharf Road, West Ryde, NSW 2114. Ph: 1800 022 046.