Reckitt Benckiser (Australia) Pty Ltd
Melbourne Home Show
100 Days Free Finish Promotion ("Offer")
Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to claim and the Gift form part of the conditions of entry to this Offer. Submission of a claim is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- This Offer is only open to Australian natural person residents aged 18 years or over who fulfil the claim requirements.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Offer are ineligible to claim.
- To participate in this Offer, claimants must obtain the brochure containing the Offer and the claim form from the Promoter's stand at the Belbourne Home Show (Dishwashing Experts stand) and either:
(A) buy any dishwasher during the Offer Period and send a copy of the purchase receipt (disclosing the make and model of the dishwasher and the date of purchase); or
(B) send a copy of the claimant's plans for the installation of the claimant's new kitchen disclosing the proposed location of a new dishwasher during the Offer Period,
together with the fully completed claim form (including the claimant's name, address and telephone number) to:
Melbourne Home Show 100 Days Free Finish Promotion
PO Box 919
Brookvale NSW 2100
- Offer commences 09:00 AEST on 26 April 2012. Claims close and must be received by last mail received on 26 October 2012 (“Offer Period”).
- Every claimant that complies with clause 4(a) or (b) of these conditions of entry to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter will receive a gift of 100 days' supply of Finish products, being 1 x 40 pack Finish Quantum Tablets, 1 x Finish Freshener, 1 x Finish Dishwasher Cleaner and 1 x 250mL Finish Rinse Aid, valued in total at RRP$43.46 ("Gift").
100 days worth of free Finish products has been calculated based on Nielsen Homescan data dated 29/01/2012. The average dishwasher usage frequency is 2.54 washes per week (36.2 washes per 100 days). One pack of Finish Quantum containing 40 dishwashing detergent tablets provides coverage for 40 washes.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each Gift will be sent to the name and address provided as part of the claim form.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including an claimant's identity, age and address) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
- Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding claim invalid.
- Only one claim permitted per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If the Gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Gift with an alternative gift to the equal or greater value and/or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
- If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Offer is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any claimant; and/or (b) to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the Offer.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) as proof of purchase for all claims made under clause 4(a) of these conditions of entry. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of all of a claimant's claims and forfeiture of any right to a Gift.
- Claimants must retain their original plans as proof for all claims made under clause 4(b) of these conditions of entry. Failure to produce the original plans for claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of all of a claimant's claims and forfeiture of any right to a Gift.
- Unless expressly stated within these conditions of entry regarding the Gift, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- Gifts are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Please allow one month for delivery of the Gift.
- Nothing in these conditions of entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these conditions of entry would contravene any statute or cause any part of these conditions of entry to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these conditions of entry all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (f) any tax liability incurred by a claimant and/or (g) the Gift or use of the Gift.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Gift suppliers. Claims are conditional on providing this information. Unless otherwise advised, the Promoter may also use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Claimants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All claims become the property of the Promoter.
- The laws of New South Wales apply to this Offer to the exclusion of any other law. Claimants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- The Promoter is Reckitt Benckiser (Australia)Pty Ltd of 44 Wharf Road, West Ryde, NSW 2114. Ph: 1800 022 046.