Have you tried out all our throw-together desserts and are itching for something new? Nothing beats a fantastic brownie recipe! Combining the freshness of raspberries, the smoothness of marshmallows and the comforting quality of chocolate, this recipe is quick, simple and delicious.
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
130g of butter
1 cup castor sugar
1 cup plain flour
½ cup cocoa
1/3 cup fresh raspberries
1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease a 20cm square cake pan and line with baking paper.
- Place butter, sugar and cocoa in a saucepan over low heat and stir until the butter has melted.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs to the mixture and whisk to combine.
- Sift in the flour and combine with a wooden spoon.
- Add in the marshmallows and berries and combine.
- Pour mixture into pan and bake for 30 minutes or until the centre is just set.
- Take pan out of the oven and let it stand to cool for 5 minutes.
- Once cool, cut brownies into squares and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Top Tip: Generally speaking, there are two types of brownies: cake-like brownies and fudge brownies. If you can't resist a gooey fudge brownie, try replacing cocoa with chocolate pieces. For somewhere in between the two, why not add chocolate chips to your brownies, along with cocoa? You'll have pockets of oozing, melting deliciousness! And remember to always store leftovers in an airtight container.
Now that you’re finished, let Finish Quantum Max take care of the mess. All that’s left to do is relax and enjoy the mouth-watering brownie smell - the only evidence that there were any brownies at all!