FinishWaterWaste – Tanks T&Cs
1. As part of its #FinishWaterWaste campaign (“Campaign”), Finish is proud to again partner with Rural Aid Australia to help facilitate donations of water tanks to those in rural Australian communities and areas of need (“Water Tank Donations”).
2. Water Tank Donations will be made in connection with In-Store Pledges as set out in these terms and conditions.
3. As part of the Campaign, Finish will donate a combined total of $200,000 being 52 Water Tank Donations in connection with In-Store Pledges (defined below).
4. Recipients of Water Tank Donations will be selected by Rural Aid.
5. Finish may increase the total amount of Water Tank Donations to match the pledges (to the extent it exceeds Finish’s estimated amounts), including the number of In-Store Pledges, at any time at Finish’s sole discretion.
6. Participants are individuals who participate in this Campaign by making In-Store Pledges as applicable.
7. The Promoter is RB (Hygiene Home) Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 58 629 549 506) of Level 47, 680 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
8. In-Store Pledges are purchases of the following products made between 10 January 2024 to 6 February 2024 (“Coles In-Store Campaign Period”) at Coles supermarkets in Australia, including Coles Online (“Participating Coles Stores”), and excluding Coles Express:
· Finish Ultimate Plus Dishwashing Tablet 15s Lemon Sparkle
· Finish Ultimate Plus Dishwashing Tablet 31s Lemon Sparkle
· Finish Ultimate Plus Dishwashing Tablet 31s Fresh
· Finish Ultimate Plus Dishwashing Tablet 31s Baking Soda
· Finish Ultimate Plus Dishwashing Tablet 45s Lemon Sparkle
· Finish Ultimate Plus Dishwashing Tablet 45s Fresh
· Finish Ultimate Plus Dishwashing Tablet 56s Lemon Sparkle
· Finish Ultimate Plus Dishwashing Tablet 64s Baking Soda
9. For each of the first 40,000 In-Store Pledges made during the Coles In-Store Campaign Period at the Participating Coles Stores, the Promoter will make a $5 donation to Rural Aid, up to a total of $200,000.
10. The In-Store Pledges are exclusive to Participating Coles Stores.
11. This Campaign is not a trade promotion and there is no prize or gifts to be won. Water Tank Donations are not transferrable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. Water Tank Donations must not be resold or offered for resale or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes by the Recipient of Water Tank Donations without the express consent of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected communications. To the extent permitted by law and without limiting any rights under any applicable law, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an information or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury suffered as a result of receiving the Water Tank Donations or making In-Store Pledges.
13. If circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter or Rural Aid prevent the Water Tank Donations from being fulfilled, the Promoter may provide a cash donation of equal or greater value to Rural Aid or the intended Recipient.
14. The Promoter may in its discretion modify, cancel or suspend the Campaign at any time, including but not limited to, increasing the maximum amount of total Water Tank Donations.
15. The Promoter will not be collecting any personal information from participation in the Campaign.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales.