RB (Hygiene Home) Australia Pty Ltd
Finish Dishwasher Purchase Competition Giveaway ("Promotion")
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter, mechanic of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry and can be located at www.finishinfo.com.au/sample-competition (the “Website”). Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each Eligible Entrant (defined below).
2. The promoter is RB (Hygiene Home) Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 58 629 549 506) of Level 47, 680 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (Promoter).
3. Unless otherwise indicated, all times and dates specified in these Conditions of Entry are times and dates in Sydney, Australia which may be in the time zones AEST or AEDT depending on the date.
4. Promotional Period
The Promotion starts at 00:01 AEDT on 23 January 2024 and ends at 23:59 AEDT 31 December 2024 (Promotional Period).
Entry into the Promotion is only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents aged 18 years or over as at the time of entry (and who remain Australian Residents for the duration of the Promotional Period) (Eligible Entrants). All entries of persons aged less than 18 years old will be deemed invalid.
6. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Retailer and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
7. How to Enter the Competition
To gain an entry into the competition for a chance to win a Finish Prize Pack (Competition), the Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. purchase an eligible dishwasher (including selected dishwashers from Bosch, Hisense, Midea, Siemens or Smeg) featuring a specially marked Finish sample pack from a participating store (Eligible Purchase); and
b. scan the QR code featured on the Finish sample product and follow the prompts to the www.finishinfo.com.au/sample-competition website (Website), and:
i. provide their information, including name and email address,
ii. upload a copy of their purchase receipt of the Eligible Purchase, clearly showing where the Eligible Purchase was made, the dishwasher brand and model purchased, the purchase receipt number and the date of purchase (which must be within the Promotional Period but before submitting an entry); and
iii. submit the fully completed online entry form, to enter into the Competition.
Eligible Entrants will receive a return online message acknowledging their entry.
In the event that a purchase receipt is not automatically provided to the Eligible Entrant at the time of making their Eligible Purchase, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to request such material.
8. A purchase receipt cannot be submitted more than once via the Website.
9. If the Promoter does not recognise a receipt submitted by the Eligible Entrant, or the details evidencing the proof of purchase of the Eligible Purchase are illegible, the Eligible Entrant, if a winner, will be prompted to resubmit their receipt in the required manner.
10. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to only one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Purchase.
11. Each Eligible Entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize.
12. Eligible Entrants can only enter using their own name. Eligible Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in this Promotion and all entries of this type of entrant may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to confirm the identity of the Eligible Entrant, including their age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize by requesting appropriate photo identification or other relevant documentation. If any documentation required by the Promoter is not received or an entry has not been validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction, then the entry/entries of that Eligible Entrant may be deemed invalid.
13. For each entry that an Eligible Entrant submits, the Eligible Entrant is required to keep their physical receipt (or a copy of the electronic receipt as applicable) and/or keep proof of purchase of the Eligible Purchase until end of January 2025. This is in case the Promoter may require the original receipt and/or proof of purchase to validate an entry.
All valid entries submitted will be eligible to win one (1) Finish product bundle per Draw (defined below), valued at AU $500.50 RRP each (including GST) (each a “Prize”).
15. The total prize pool for all four (4) Draws is $2,002.000 RRP (including GST).
16. The Finish product bundle includes:
a. 5x Finish Ultimate Plus Dishwasher Tablets Lemon 56 Pack;
b. 5x Finish Rinse and Shine Aid 500ml;
c. 4x Finish Dishwasher Deep Cleaner Lemon 250ml;
d. 4x Finish In-Wash Dishwasher Cleaners Tabs 3pk; and
e. 2x Finish Freshener.
17. The Finish products within the Prize may vary depending on availability. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in the Finish products within a Prize.
18. If a Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative Prize to the equal or greater value and/or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority (the winner to also agree to the substituted prize in writing).
19. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash, unless otherwise specified. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize (individual financial advice should be sought).
20. The winner will be required to provide the Promoter with their residential address and contact phone number in order to allow for the Promoter to arrange for delivery of the Prize. Note that the Promoter will disclose this information to a courier/postal service to arrange delivery of the Prize.
21. Winners will have fourteen (14) days from the date of notification that they won to claim the Prize and provide the personal information set out in clause 21.
22. Prize includes delivery (by the Promoter) to the residential address as nominated by the winner. Delivery will only be made to addresses in Australia. The delivery address cannot be a PO Box. Delivery of the Prize is subject to availability of the Prize and any delays in the delivery network, but is anticipated to be within 14 days from the date the winner is notified they have won (see the table below). If the Promoter suspects that delivery will be outside 14 days, the Promoter will contact the winner to provide a new estimated date of delivery (and the winner to agree in writing).
23. The Promoter will deliver the Prizes to each winner at the residential address provided by them in accordance with clause 22, unless after making all reasonable efforts the Promoter cannot contact any of the winners.
24. Subject to the Unclaimed Prize Draw clause, if for any reason whatsoever a Prize winner does not take a Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited by the Prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
The draws will take place at the Promoter’s premises located at Schiphol Boulevard 267 - H09 1118 BH Schiphol The Netherlands based on the following:
1. Eligible Entry Period Between 23 January 2024 – 31 March 2024 (inclusive)
Draw Date and Time 12 April 2024 12pm
Date winner will be notified by 19 April 2024
Unclaimed Prize Draw (if applicable) 3rd of May 2024
2. Eligible Entry Period Between 1 April 2024 – 30 June 2024 (inclusive)
Draw Date and Time 12 July 2024 12pm
Date winner will be notified by 19 July 2024
Unclaimed Prize Draw (if applicable) 2nd of August 2024
3. Eligible Entry Period Between 1 July 2024 – 30 September 2024 (inclusive)
Draw Date and Time 12 October 2024 12pm
Date winner will be notified by 19 October 2024
Unclaimed Prize Draw (if applicable) 1st of November 2024
4. Eligible Entry Period Between 1 October 2024 – 31 December 2024 (inclusive)
Draw Date and Time 12 January 2025 12pm
Date winner will be notified by 19 January 2025
Unclaimed Prize Draw (if applicable) 1st of February 2025
26. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries for each Draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
27. The first eligible entries drawn (from all entries submitted in each Eligible Entry Period) will win a Prize.
28. Each Eligible Entrant is limited to win one (1) Prize (excluding SA residents).
29. Winners will be notified within seven (7) days of the draw (on the dates provided in the table above) by way of email provided on the winner’s entry.
30. Unclaimed Prize Draw
A draw will be held to award any Prizes which remain unclaimed on the dates set out in the table above (Unclaimed Prize Draw).
31. The Unclaimed Prize Draw will take place at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
32. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in the Unclaimed Prize Draw and record them (in order) in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn or if any Eligible Entrant is unable to accept or declines to receive the Prize. In the event of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant in the Unclaimed Prize Draw, or if an Eligible Entrant drawn is unable to accept or declines to receive the Prize within seven (7) business days of being successfully notified they are a winner, then the Prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn in the Unclaimed Prize Draw. The Promoter will continue this process until all Prizes are awarded.
33. General Conditions
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and address) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, who tampers with the entry process or a receipt, or engages in any unlawful or other improper misconduct which jeopardises the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights and the Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such offenders are reserved.
34. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
35. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
36. Any incorrect details submitted via the Website may render the corresponding entry invalid.
37. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
38. If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or to cancel or withdraw the Promotion.
39. Unless expressly stated within these Conditions of Entry regarding all Prizes, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
40. Eligible Entrants must have the bill payer’s consent to use the internet or mobile internet to access the Website. Downloading, accessing and using web-based content may incur data charges. Data charges will remain at all times the responsibility of the Eligible Entrant. The Eligible Entrant should contact their internet service provider or mobile carrier for any further information.
41. Nothing in these conditions of entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these conditions of entry would contravene any statute or cause any part of these conditions of entry to be void (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these conditions of entry all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant and/or (g) a Prize or use of a Prize.
42. Entries will be deemed received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
43. No compensation will be payable to any person if a winner is unable to claim a Prize for whatever reason.
Personal information, including Eligible Entrant’s name, address, telephone number and email (Personal Information) will be collected and used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion (including to process a valid Prize redemption, disclosure to third parties, including the courier for delivery of the Prize and direct marketing purposes (as consented) (Purpose). If the Personal Information is not provided, the Eligible Entrant may not be able to participate in the Promotion and is deemed ineligible.
48. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the collection, use and disclosure of personal information by any courier.